Measures are in place to keep my clients and myself safe, all of which will be within the guidelines of the government and the AoR (Association of Reflexologists).
- I text client on the morning of the appointment to check we are both not showing signs of Covid.
- Client will be offered hand sanitizer upon arrival.
- All areas where the client comes into contact with will be cleaned with disinfectant wipes after each treatment.
- All my towels/chair cover will be washed/changed as usual between appointments.
- Currently masks are no longer mandatory, so you don't need to wear a mask if you don't want to.
- Reflexology comes under the category of skin to skin being essential to the service, so in guidance with the government/AoR I don't need to wear gloves. However if the client prefers me to wear them, then I'm happy to do so. I just ask that the client requests this before treatment starts.
- I ask that the client could bring along a bottle of water and their own blanket/pillow if they wish.
- A plastic container is placed next to the recliner chair for client to place any belongings.
- Window will be slightly open when possible for ventilation.
- I will wash my hands just before client arrives, sanitize again just before treatment starts and wash hands again after treatment.
- Uniform washed daily as usual and only worn during treatments.
- Payment to be made by bank transfer before appointment or cash/cheque to be handed to me in an envelope.
- Mobile visits - I will bring along a foot stool for client to rest feet on and I use my own step stool to sit on. I will bring my own soap/towel to use for washing hands before and after treatment.
- If client has recently had their Covid vaccination, please allow a few days to recover before booking a treatment.
I look forward to seeing you soon. Thank you.