I will only be open during tiers 1, 2 & 3 and when the government allows. Measures are in place to keep my clients and myself safe, all of which will be within the guidelines of the government and the AoR (Association of Reflexologists).
- Risk Assessment & Medical Form will be completed with the client over the phone before the appointment.
- Client will be offered hand sanitizer upon arrival.
- All areas where the client comes into contact with will be cleaned with disinfectant wipes after each treatment.
- All my towels/chair cover will be washed/changed as usual between appointments.
- I will wear a mask and ask that the client wears one as well.
- Reflexology comes under the category of skin to skin being essential to the service, so in guidance with the government/AoR I don't need to wear them. However if the client prefers me to wear them, then I'm happy to do so. I just ask that the client requests this before treatment starts. I have done a few treatments wearing gloves with a client and all was fine.
- I ask that the client could bring along their mask, a blanket & bottle of water.
- A plastic container is placed next to the recliner chair for client to place any belongings.
- Window will be open before and after treatment for ventilation.
- I will wash my hands just before client arrives, sanitize again just before treatment starts and wash hands again after treatment.
- Uniform washed daily as usual and only worn during treatments.
- Payment to be made by bank transfer before appointment or cash/cheque to be handed to me in an envelope.
- Mobile visits - I will bring along a foot stool for client to rest their feet on and I use my own step stool to sit on. I will bring my own soap/towel to use for washing hands before and after treatment.
I look forward to seeing you soon.